Tuesday, December 3, 2013

bananas, steaks, and canned ravioli

The "morning" (aka all day) sickness has kicked in for sure. I don't want to complain too much, but I was trying not to lose a stomachful of Saltines on the asphalt of my college's parking lot yesterday afternoon, so maybe I can just a little?

This morning, I angrily vowed to never eat another banana after I learned that they taste very acidic and creamy on their return trip. And "creamy and acidic" are two things I will never request in a restaurant. For lunch, I munched on a leftover steak, and now just the very thought of meat - beef, pork, chicken, I don't care what kind - has me gagging uncontrollably. Except, oddly enough, for the synthetic-y, probably-going-to-take-several-years-off-my-lifespan meat in canned Ravioli. I just about nearly destroyed our kitchen cabinets searching for a can of that stuff, then sent a text to my hubs asking for him to bring me home 5 cans of it instead of the Buffalo Wild Wings he had planned on. And that is how I really, really know that my life will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment