Sunday, February 16, 2014

18 weeks a little late...



We flew from Cleveland to Dallas to San Diego yesterday morning, and our first stop after checking into our hotel was Balboa Park!
Happy it's 72 degrees and sunny.
Here is Felipe admiring the distant mountains and nearby cacti.

Here I am, imitating Felipe.
We were exhausted by the time we left The Winter's Tale, a Shakespeare play we went to see at The Old Globe theater in Balboa Park. We'd been awake for nearly 24 hours, and I barely remembered what a bed looked like.
We started off Felipe's birthday with a delicious breakfast at St Tropex Baker & Bistro in downtown San Diego.
My ham, swiss and egg croissant sandwich was deeelicious!
I even pretended my coffee was caffeinated, and it worked!
Next stop: La Jolla.
Standing on the balcony outside of our hotel room, taking in the view of the pacific ocean.
I was in the bathroom, but it was absolutely pertinent that Felipe show this image to me immediately.
People enjoying the warm, sunny day by the beach.
My first California beach sunset, and our first together.

ALERT: Baby has been moving a lot lately, and it feels like bubbles and vibrations and sometimes a foot, if you can imagine. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment