Thursday, June 12, 2014

34 week update

This morning was our final ultrasound to check Ivory's growth, and although Felipe wasn't able to go, my mama joined me. Our little darling is just perfect! Her weight is in the 24th percentile at 4 pounds and some ounces (we can't remember what the technician thought exactly), but my doctor said that simply means she'll most likely be a smaller baby, between 6.5-7 pounds if she makes it the full 40 weeks. She has a full head of hair that sticks up all over the place and is about 1/2 inch long already. Her chubby cheeks and big lips were just sooo smooshy!

My next appointment is in two weeks, when I'll be getting my 37 week labs done and they'll start checking cervical dilation. After that, we'll have weekly check ups until she decides to climb on out and let us cuddle her for real!


No comments:

Post a Comment