Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Holiday overview

Christmas Eve was spent with my mom's side of the family, where we had a delicious meal, exchanged gifts, then watched Christmas Vacation until we were too tired to stay any longer.


We spent Christmas morning at my parents', late morning/early afternoon at Felipe's parents' and the Kowalkas' home, then had the workers over for dinner. There are no pictures of any of those events, probably because Patrick wasn't around to create a G+ event and make us all join party mode so that photos are auto-uploaded (so convenient!).

On the day after the day after Christmas, Felipe took to me our favorite Woosterian restaurant, Broken Rocks Cafe.

We had a meal with Felipe's side of the family on New Year's Day, and I beat everyone at Balderdash (no big deal), then we went to my grandma's house. During the visit, we chipped in to help my mom finish hand quilting the quilt she's making for me and Felipe (and, if you remember that long ago, the one I started while living at my old apartment and never finished).
I paused from quilting to watch a very detailed video of a natural birth with Driana and Aunt Lisa. As you can see, I'm feeling very brave about it:
 And to celebrate 2014, Kennedy ate a peach with a movie playing in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment